Unique partnership model
At SuperFine, we believe that micronation is a unique process that requires long-term commitment and support. Therefore, we offer a unique partnership model to support our clients – we offer to rent our systems rather than buy them
- Capital: No significant capital investment, particularly when compared to purchasing a new mill.
- Based on type and capacity of the milled material our rental model could be based on a fee par quantity – you milled you pay or a simple fixed annual fee, regardless of how many products/tons the client manufactures.
- Furthermore, client can terminate the rental and return the mill at any point in time.
- If client wants to convert the system to a new product, we will perform the process development (including system modifications if needed) at no extra charge.
- 360° support:
- Our service includes Training, initial setup and running of the machine.
- Trouble shooting and process improvements are integral part of our commitment.
- Customization is our standard: milling chamber’s internal geometry, structure materials and surface finish are tailored for customer’s needs and are easily interchangeable.
- Commitment to results – By signing a leasing agreement we committed to the milling results and take responsibility make sure the customer get the powder quality as agreed upon
- To provide a dedicated mill that meets your requirements above, in terms of quality and capacity.
- To provide all necessary technical support to set up a milling line that includes our mill.
- To participate in the first run of the milling line, ensuring stabilization of its operation
- Supply all necessary technical and operational instructions
- Train the operators
- To provide technical service for the duration of the leasing contract, i.e. not only for the first year but for as long as the renewed contract is in place.